About this job
We are looking for Backend Developers (PHP) who love what they do, are eager to work in a multi-cultural team and appreciate working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
You know PHP inside out and are very comfortable writing well-structured OOP Code! Experience with either Drupal, WordPress, Shopware or Shopfiy is a plus (but no must).
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a PHP Backend Developer
- Knows how to write advanced object oriented Code (OOP) and understand why it’s useful.
- You are already using a PHP Framework like e. g Laravel or Symfony
- Advanced Usage of API Calls and able to create a simple API from scratch.
- Advanced understanding of MySQL and able to write advanced custom queries, perform complex joins and use indexes efficiently.
What do we have to offer?
You'll work on exciting and challenging projects for a wide range of interesting clients. We are also experimenting building our own products, so this is something you will be involved as well.
This full-time position is available immediately, so the sooner you apply, the sooner you can start! The job is based in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- 17 vacation days plus extra vacation for special occasions
- Work-Exchange program with our German offices
- Private first-class health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Awesome office and even more awesome team
- International Work Environment
- Workshops, Tech-Talk Fridays and an environment where learning never stops
- Work with big brands and multi-national companies
- We are remote-work friendly: work from Home sometimes or remotely while you travel
- Trips, BBQs and other fun stuff
- More goodies… apply to find out
Buzzwoo is a digital agency with offices in Stuttgart, Munich and Chiang Mai.
We love technology and appreciate its potential to change lives. At Buzzwoo we put together an awesome team sharing this excitement.
We are 50 creative minds from many different countries and cultural backgrounds. Come join us!