About this job
We are looking for Frontend Developers who love what they do, are eager to work in a multi-cultural team and appreciate working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Your Developer Profile:
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/ CSS and SASS/ LESS
- Effortless implementation of responsive frontend code that works well on different browsers and screen sizes
- Always follow usability and accessibility best practices
- Be able to use the advanced features in browser's developer tools such as breakpoints, network request, performance audits, etc.
- Testing your Code in different browsers on different platforms using tools such as browserstack
- Always follows DRY (Do not repeat yourself) Principle as best as possible
- Advanced knowledge of browser's internals and differences between browser's rendering engines
- Advanced knowledge of HTTP/WebSocket protocols. Be able to build applications that use different network protocols
- Understand concepts of UI Component Libraries, Design Systems and able to give feedback to project managers and designers about possible interface issues
- Able to use version control (GIT) and work with Gitlab. Maintain project repositories, review merge requests by your peers
What do we have to offer?
You'll work on exciting and challenging projects for a wide range of interesting clients. We are also experimenting building our own products, so this is something you will be involved as well.
This full-time position is available immediately, so the sooner you apply, the sooner you can start! The job is based in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Health Insurance: First Class Inpatient Care for you and your loved ones, provided by LUMA Thailand.
- Paid Vacation: 15 Public Holidays per year and 17 extra paid vacation days in addition.
- Provident Fund: A Tax friendly savings and retirement plan supported by Buzzwoo.
- Extra Bonus: Annual Bonus Payments which are subject to performance and overall company financials.
- Office & Leisure: Cozy office with outdoor workspace, swimming pool and Barista.
- Remote Work Friendly: 1 WFH day/ week and the possibility for extended remote work "workcations".
- Work Exchange: Everyone will get the opportunity to visit and work in one of our German offices.
- Career Path & Feedback: Quarterly review sessions and clear career path guidelines, which help you grow.
- Educational Budget: Annual budget for courses, workshops and certifications.
- Team lunches & Buzzwoo Active: Monthly team lunches, BBQs and lots of weekly sports activities you can choose from.
Buzzwoo is a digital agency with offices in Stuttgart, Munich and Chiang Mai.
We love technology and appreciate its potential to change lives. At Buzzwoo we put together an awesome team sharing this excitement.
We are 60+ creative minds from many different countries and cultural backgrounds. Come join us!