About this job
We are looking for Frontend Developers who love what they do, are eager to work in a multi-cultural team and appreciate working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Your Developer Profile:
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/ CSS and SASS/ LESS
- Effortless implementation of responsive frontend code that works well on different browsers and screen sizes
- Always follow usability and accessibility best practices
- Be able to use the advanced features in browser's developer tools such as breakpoints, network request, performance audits, etc.
- Testing your Code in different browsers on different platforms using tools such as browserstack
- Always follows DRY (Do not repeat yourself) Principle as best as possible
- Advanced knowledge of browser's internals and differences between browser's rendering engines
- Advanced knowledge of HTTP/WebSocket protocols. Be able to build applications that use different network protocols
- Understand concepts of UI Component Libraries, Design Systems and able to give feedback to project managers and designers about possible interface issues
- Able to use version control (GIT) and work with Gitlab. Maintain project repositories, review merge requests by your peers
What do we have to offer?
You'll work on exciting and challenging projects for a wide range of interesting clients. We are also experimenting building our own products, so this is someting you will be involved as well.
This full-time position is available immediately, so the sooner you apply, the sooner you can start! The job is based in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- 17 vacation days plus extra vacation for special occasions
- Work-Exchange program with our German offices
- Private first-class health insurance
- Awesome office and even more awesome team
- International Work Environment
- Workshops, Tech-Talk Fridays and an environment where learning never stops
- Work with big brands and multi-national companies
- We are remote-work friendly: work from Home sometimes or remotely while you travel
- Trips, BBQs and other fun stuff
- More goodies… apply to find out
Buzzwoo is a digital agency with offices in Stuttgart, Munich and Chiang Mai.
We love technology and appreciate its potential to change lives. At Buzzwoo we put together an awesome team sharing this excitement.
We are 50 creative minds from many different countries and cultural backgrounds. Come join us!